Business Licensing


Business License Applications

Business licensing and administration is overseen by Katie Hansen.  Business licenses may be obtained by completing the appropriate application and paying the applicable fee.  Business licenses must be renewed yearly.  Mrs. Hansen may be reached at (801) 776-0970 or


*A minor home occupation is a home based business with a limited amount of square footage of the home being used, and a limited number of customers and employees at your home


*A Major Home occupation allows increased customers and traffic, a larger percentage of home usage, and up to three outside employees



Community Development Assistant

Katie Hansen

3200 West 300 North
West Point, UT 84015

Phone: (801) 776-0970

Current Businesses in West Point

By Owner Name

By Business Name

By Type